We aim to offer our clients a professional and personalised service, providing legal expertise which is both tailored to the individual and competitively priced. We place a strong emphasis on high quality customer service, focusing in particular on speed of transaction and quality of information.
We specialise in dealing with mid to high-value residential conveyancing transactions including the sale and purchase of estates. Typically the properties that we deal with are in Hampshire, Surrey and London.
We deal with the acquisition of sites usually for residential use and the subsequent plot sales. We advise on option agreements and conditional sale and purchase contracts. Typically our clients are smaller-scale developers who enjoy the personal attention that they receive from us.
We deal with the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold commercial buildings and offices.
Landlord and tenant
We deal with commercial tenancies including the grant, renewal and termination of leases, licences and related matters. Contentious matters are dealt with by our litigation department.
Selected recent work
- the sale of a country estate including main dwelling, other dwellings and land
- the acquisition of a building in London for renovation and subsequent sale of individual flats on long leases
- the acquisition of a site for development near Alton and subsequent sale of individual plots
- site assembly by taking options over land. Subsequent assignment of the benefit of those options by our developer client to another developer
- the grant of leases of offices in a commercial building in Sussex