Are you thinking of making or disputing a Will?
We offer a wide range of legal services and expertise including the preparation of wills, rights of succession, advising on the potential inheritance tax law liability on death, setting up trusts and many other related matters. We act for private individuals and families whose personal and business activities may require careful co-ordination and attention to detail.
Services provided include:
- will drafting
- estate planning and administration of estate
- general and lasting powers of attorney
- inheritance tax planning advice
- trust drafting and administration
- probate / wills disputes
Powers of attorney:
- general powers of attorney
- lasting powers of attorney (financial / health / welfare)
- enduring powers of attorney – registration
- court protection applications
- contesting wills and probate (eg where you have been left out of a will, the will is defective, the deceased testator lacked mental capacity or the will made inadequate financial provision for a surviving spouse, partner or dependant child), including pre-action steps eg caveats and Larke-v-Nugus/request letters.